LoRa USB Dongle with onboard 1.14’’ LCD & RP2040 Microcontroller
LoRa Plug & Play Open Source USB Dongle with onboard 1.14’’ LCD & RP2040 Microcontroller from Raspberry Pi. Plug it your PC or Pi & start Building LoRa Projects with MicroPython!
This cool RangePi Dongle is made by a UK based company called SB Components Ltd. . Thankfully they have provided proper micropython example code in GitHub to easily test and start using its full capabilities.
The LoRa Capability is enabled by a Semtech SX1262 LoRa transceiver.
1. Options for 433MHz, 868MHz, and 915MHz bands are available on purchase
2. The company has claimed a range of 5 KM (line of sight with included antenna)
3. Power: 22dBm
4. As it uses USB, No GPIO pins of Raspberry Pi are wasted
5. Two push button - Button A (Connect to GP13), Button B (Connect to GP14)
6. UART Interface Direct to LORA Module
7. Two GPIO Pins ( for input/output devices ) - GP4, GP5
8. Price: $56 (In my opinion this is reasonable given the software provided)
GitHub Page with detailed screenshots and example code: https://lnkd.in/dH_87DRx
Video Demo from SB Components: https://lnkd.in/dS2zcAJ4
Want to buy?(very limited stock) : https://lnkd.in/dZV-Ad-V
For more such useful embedded related posts, please follow my LinkedIn Profile & you can subscribe my YouTube Channel: https://lnkd.in/gVVtf9qH