The LR1120 Chip combines LoRa, Sub GHz Wi-Fi & Satellite Connectivity (GNSS) for Worldwide ISM frequency band support in a tiny 5x5 mm package. It is a new entry from LoRa specialist Semtech, designed for low power asset tracking.
The LR1120 combines a Cloud-native multi-constellation GNSS scanner and a passive Wi-Fi scanner, both can leverage Semtech’s LoRa Cloud services.
1. Worldwide ISM frequency bands support 150-960MHz, 1.9-2.1 GHz & 2.4 GHz
2. GNSS (GPS/ BeiDou) low-power scanning
3. 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi ultra-low-power passive scanning
4. Supports AES-128 encryption/decryption based algorithms
5. Package QFN32 5x5 mm
1. Multi regional inventory management, asset location, recovery and traceability
2. Intercontinental logistics
Want a development kit based on this chip? : Check out the Semtech LR1120DVK1TCKS Kit: https://lnkd.in/gDDEPKB9
Datasheet of Chip: https://lnkd.in/gMY6aU46
Availability of Chip: https://lnkd.in/g4ZfXudF
For more such useful embedded related posts, please follow my LinkedIn Profile & you can subscribe my YouTube Channel: https://lnkd.in/gVVtf9qH