NXP Semiconductors NTAG 22x DNA combines NFC, secure authentication, anti-tamper & sensing into a single battery-free chip. It's unique in the sense that it can sense moisture, pressure or fill level, upon a simple tag readout.
1. Brand protection and anti-counterfeiting
2. Anti-tampering and refill fraud protection
3. Document authentication
4. Augmented content experiences, such as status-aware or one-time messages
"The NTAG 22x DNA ICs introduce a new level of status awareness, turning the tag into a simple battery-less sensing device to detect a physical product’s first opening status or a change in its specific ambient condition. This helps manufacturers protect product integrity, whilst enabling a new level of intelligence to assure product quality or correct handling.”
NXP NTAG 22x DNA key features:
1. Certified Security: It is Common Criteria EAL3+ certified, and features a powerful, cryptographically secure authentication
2. Dual-Mode Tamper Detection: It also includes configurable conductive or capacitive tamper detection
3. Condition Monitoring: It can be used as a passive sensing device to detect environmental changes.
For more info: https://lnkd.in/g3Q3NB9c
For more such embedded qucikbits follow my LinkedIn & Subscribe my YouTube Channel:https://lnkd.in/gVVtf9qH