Building an Object Detection project on Raspberry Pi 4? How about getting a flagship smartphone grade 64 Megapixel Camera with Auto Focus on Raspberry Pi? Now, how about attaching 4x 64 MP Cameras on ONE Raspberry Pi?
1. 1080p at 30 fps, 720p at 60fps, 640×480 at 60/90fps*
2. 9152 x 6944 pixels resolution for Images
3. Field of View – 84° viewing angle (diagonal)
4. Dimensions – 25 x 24 mm
5. Plug & Play - as its compatible with libcamera in Pi 4
6. Up to 10x Digital Zoom
7. Preorder Price: $35.99
*Video Recording Resolution is limited by the Pi 4 processor. Future Pi's can support 4k video resolution on the same module.
Arducam also provides a lot of useful accessories with this camera module, of which one caught my attention.
The Arducam UC-512 expansion board is a Easy Plug & Play module for Raspberry Pi 4 that enables us to connect 4 of these 64 MP camera modules at the same time onto a single Pi! This opens up a lot of use cases:
1. Take full-res 64MP images and switch between cameras
2. Capture a scene with four cameras in a combined view
3. Do depth mapping where all 4 cameras need to work in synchronization
Arducam UC-512 expansion board comes in a kit containing 4x 64 MP camera modules and costs $194.00
For more info : https://lnkd.in/g9-2jQVK
For Pre-order: https://lnkd.in/gMSb6znX
For a module hands-on video review: https://lnkd.in/gV5T2dZP
For more such embedded quickbits follow me on LinkedIn & Subscribe my YouTube Channel: https://lnkd.in/gVVtf9qH