World's 1st Direct To Satellite SoC
The ORC3990 by Orca Systems, Inc. is the world’s first Integrated SoC with ability to communicate directly with Satellites for IoT applications.The SoC comes in a tiny 68-QFN Package with a Dual ARM Cortex M0+.
The SoC Mainly Consists of:
1. Low Noise Amplifier
2. Digital Power Amplifier
3. Satellite Modem
4. Power Management Subsystems
5. Dual Core ARM processor for separate application & network processing
6. Volatile & Non Volatile Memory
7. Security Features
8. Key Analogue & Digital Peripherals
9. On-chip Temperature sensor
10. Suite of interfaces for variety of sensors
The company claims a Sub 10$ cost for a simple, compact tracker-on-a-chip application supporting global connectivity and positioning, based on the ORC3990 SoC.
For more info like price, availablity and documentation visit: https://lnkd.in/gDbjmbXC and mail the support. I was not able to find further indepth details as Technical documentation was not available.