World's Smallest Air Velocity Sensor - Flusso
At just 3.5 x 3.5 mm, the FLS122 from FLUSSO LIMITED is the World's Smallest Air Velocity Sensor. The small form factor enables board-mounted measurements for thermal management & filter monitoring in the most space-constrained and challenging environments. It's 80% smaller than any comparable product on the market.
1. Data Centers, Gaming PC
3. Air Purifier, Vacuum Cleaners
4. Medical & Industrial Use cases
1. Supports bidirectional flow sensing
2. Real time temperature & air speed measurements up to 20 meters per second
3. 6-pin DFN package
4. Easy & Low cost integration
5. Custom 'tunnel lid', for accurate measurement with little or no pressure drop required in the flow path
6. Uses CMOS MEMS die from Flusso's FLS110 award-winning mass flow sensor
It is going to be shown to the market for the first time at next week's SENSOR+TEST 2022 Event in Germany.
The new sensor will come with a full package of support resources including an evaluation kit, hardware design guides, sensor firmware, and SDK.
Samples of the FLS122 are available to qualified customers on request: https://lnkd.in/dxCr6QGj
For more such useful embedded related posts, please follow my LinkedIn Profile & you can subscribe my YouTube Channel: https://lnkd.in/gVVtf9qH