World's Smallest ARM MCU powers this tiny development board.
World's Smallest ARM MCU at just 1.6 x 1.4 mm powers this tiny development board.
The LilyGO T-HC32 is one of the first boards with the HC32L110B6 microcontroller. It is an Arm Cortex-M0+ and costs just
1. MCU – upto 32 MHz with up to 4KB RAM, up to 32KB flash memory
2. 2x 10-pin header with GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI, VCC, VBUS, and GND
3. For Programming – 4-pin SWD header
4. Reset button, user button, WS2812 RGB LED
5.Power Supply – 5V via USB Type-C port
6. Dimensions of board– 3 x 2.2 cm
GitHub Example Code: https://lnkd.in/d948hrqn
Get it here: https://fave.co/3loQBSS
For more such useful embedded related posts, please follow my LinkedIn Profile & you can subscribe my YouTube Channel: https://lnkd.in/gVVtf9qH